Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Mobile

Benton's mobile arrived by FedEx yesterday and I put it up in his room. I put it above his changing table since he won't be sleeping in his crib for a while. It's really cute. The pig on it keeps making me mad, though because he keeps bumping the arm and stopping it from spinning. Oh, well. I like it alot.


Mom came up with a good idea of stringing some string on the wall and getting some clothes pins and kind of doing a decorative yet changeable picture holder with tons of pictures of Paul. So that may just be my next project.

I finally had my last boring doctor's appointment today. In two weeks I go back and get to start getting my cervix checked. Yay! I can't wait to have an appointment that doesn't feel pointless for once.

I thought I was having contractions the other day. Very very mild ones, though. I just waited them out and they went away. It kind of felt like this achiness in my back that would then go to my abdomen and my belly would get hard when my abdomen started hurting. It wasn't anything major. Heck, I can't even walk around the house now without having Braxton Hicks contractions. I literally feel like I'm carry a rock solid bowling ball everywhere.

Don't get me wrong, though. I'm still loving being pregnant. I wouldn't change it for the world.

6 more weeks left!

No comments:

Post a Comment