Monday, December 6, 2010

Baby Shower

This past Saturday, December 4th, was my baby shower. It was at grandma's house. I can honestly say, I had a blast. There were 15 of us and it was great to have lots of laughter and fun. Paul and I were very blessed with gracious gifts from family and friends. Thank you!

The games were lots of fun. In the first game, everyone had to guess how many Mike and Ikes were in a small baby bottle. 99 in all. I think the closest guess was 92. The next game was the TP game. Everyone had to guess how many TP squares around I was. Paul's grandma won. She was about 1/4 sheet over. Others were a whole roll over and some didn't even go halfway around my belly. It was hilarious! And the last game was 3 people had to drink apple juice from a baby bottle (9 oz). Paul, Charlsie, and Carol K. were the drinkers. It was very hard for them to do and I don't think anyone finished their juice without cheating. But Paul won because he could chug the juice the fastest (of course they took the nipples off).

Grandma got 30 cupcakes and a mini cake. Quite a few of the cupcakes were eaten. We got to take a few home. Paul and Charlsie hung balloons and a sign at the end of the driveway. And Aunt Cathy helped hang balloons downstairs.

From start to finish, the shower was awesome. Again, thank you to eveyone who helped and everyone who came. I loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment