Thursday, December 9, 2010

Labor Predictions

So I'm absolutely bored, it's almost 2:30 am and I can't sleep. I've ran out of things to look at on the internet. So I thought I'd write. The topic? You guessed it! What I predict my labor will be like.

Well, first off, considering that Paul deploys this weekend, I know I will be stressed, depressed, upset, overwhelmed, and a million other emotions in one. With that being said, I think I will go into labor early. Not too early. Just a few days, say 3 or 4. January 27th. Which that won't be too bad. BUT! I think Benton will be breech (as he is now, with his big head in my right ribcage). Therefore, I forsee myself having a c-section or complicated delivery.

How do I know? I don't. I just have a gut feeling. I hope everything goes picture-perfect. But we all know reality can suck (sorry to be such a Debbie Downer) so I'm just changing my expectations a little.

And that birth plan? I'm not having one. I still want au naturel. 100%. But again, I'm going to brace myself for anything that can happen. I just have to be more aware and less passive about things that are going on around me. And let mom and dad know, too, so they can make decisions if I can't.

Now that we've got that out the way, I need to mention one more thing. I can't stop drooling at night. And I get tired more like in my first trimester. And I still click the computer buttons when I bend forward. And my chin hair won't stop growing!

*GASP!* I so totally forgot to write about my ultrasound on the 7th. It went pretty good. Got one picture out of the deal. I only got to see the screen for a brief minute. Paul got to see the whole thing. Benton's still measuring large. How large? I'm not sure. The doctor was kind of in a crabby mood. Oh, and he was moved to his new office right next to the hospital. It was perdy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment