Friday, January 7, 2011

End Of Pregnancy Blues

Benton has officially dropped and is head-down. Yay! But at the same time I want to cry. My belly seems to have shrunk. It hasn't, but it seems to have. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday (my first time getting checked, woo hoo!) and my belly was 38 cm (1 cm = 1 week pregnant). So I was measuring pretty well on track. I had gained 2 pounds. So I know things are still okay. But my belly just feels so much smaller. I don't like it. I miss my shelf belly. I was able to stand and still put stuff on it. And then a couple days ago it's like it just deflated all of a sudden. :-(

I'm upset that Paul's not going to be here. I hope he can see the birth live. I wish he were here. I really do. I miss him and am so lonely without him.

Those are really the main things bothering me right now. Everything else is going okay. Time just seems to be going by soooooooo slow right now.

I wake up almost every morning at approximately 3. I think that's a severe indication that I'll be doing 3am feedings every day. Usually I can get back to sleep pretty quickly, though.

At my doctor's appointment I had yesterday, I was dilated to 1 cm. I know it doesn't mean much, but it's progress! So every evening I bounce on my exercise ball for about 30 minutes in front of the TV. And this Saturday I'll be going to a Zumba class.

I do not want a February baby. I'll bounce and dance him out if I have to! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment